Annual Compliance Testing
and Government Reporting
Because of our experience with compliance, companies often seek our help with plans that require complicated allocation and testing procedures. Our knowledge and expertise can help keep your retirement plan in compliance with federal laws and regulations and, should violations occur, we provide you with methods of correction. These include:
- Contribution deductibility calculations (§404).
- Annual additions testing (§415).
- Top heavy testing (§416).
- Coverage testing (§410(b)).
- ADP/ACP testing (applicable to 401(k) plans).
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 and related schedules.
- Preparation of Summary Annual Report for participants.
- Preparation of appropriate PBGC form (for defined benefit plans only).